Sunday, August 14, 2011

we call each other names


this is one of the pics that i took that he absolutely loved 


And we laugh when we do.

And I love him.

He calls me tube light.

I call him flojo.

He calls me dumbo.

I call him sleepyhead.

He calls me baba.

I call him honey.

He calls me sweetie.

I call him jaan, which means my life

He calls me jaane jaan, which means my life and my love (swooooooooonnnn)

I call him…

     "My good looking, born smart, wise beyond his years, addicting, self-absorbed, harsh, cruel, profound, handsome, too-hot-to-handle, gorgeous, trying to be Adam Sandler poet, George Clooney looney, relentless Indian man."

Honestly, I call him that and much more.

I just love this guy.

And one of these days I will post our love story. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment