Thursday, August 11, 2011

i know, i know..

hey jaan!

yeah, yeah, i know you will tell me to chill, relax, everything will be okay...
and believe me i do want to think like this all.the.time.
but somehow there's this kind of voice at the back of my head, whispering "what if it doesn't"...
and that whispering is bit by bit becoming louder each time, and its making me lose sleep, and if i do get lucky and fall asleep, it invades my dreams....and it is driving me crazy...

believe me there is nothing in this world that i would want more at this time but for all of our plans to come true, for us to finally meet, finally act out those screenplays we oh so wonderfully created over the distance, finally go to those romantic sunset dinners we dreamed of, finally explore underwater together....

JUST FINALLY BE TOGETHER.

so can you please do me a favor and please tell that voice to shut up?

No comments:

Post a Comment