Friday, August 26, 2011

and it's finally going to happen.....



flights are booked..

hotel reservations made..

notice not to work during that weekend already given..

bags packed..

in other words, ALL SET!!!

we are finally going to meet!

three months after that first message in facebook

2 months after seeing each other thru webcam for the first time..

we are finally going to meet..

in flesh..

what would i say when i see him?

would i jump?

would i scream?

would i run and throw myself at him?

or would i shyly walk over to him and say "hi, its me"

been thinking of different scenarios of that first meeting,

each one more romantic than the other,

back when actual meeting was just something that we talked about in passing..

but now that its 99.9% going to happen,

i do not know how i should react,

what i should say..

so i guess i would just let things flow on that day,

just say whatever comes to mind,

just do whatever my excitement dictates..

one thing i am sure,

i would be the happiest on that day..

i am going to finally see my jaan..

my jaan who has been my source of happiness for the past 3 months..

that man who has been making me see things in a totally different light..

that man who has been making my heart skip beat

with each message, each smile..

that man who has been my world..

and who will hopefully

be my love from now and then..

















No comments:

Post a Comment