Thursday, August 11, 2011

and let me start all over again..

hey jaan!

this is my third attempt to blog. yup, 3rd = )

my first was like two years ago, when i suddenly had this inspiration to write about my very good friends i was leaving behind ( i was then on my journey to that "one happy island".

but then new places, new people, new languages..all these overwhelmed me and blogging just simply took a back seat.

but once i have settled down, adjusted, blended and simply let go of that feeling of being an outsider/newcomer, inspiration struck again, specially so when i finally started on my photography and scuba diving, two of the things i am so passionate about.

but then working three jobs didn't really leave me time to write...add to it the fact that i am a procrastinator = )

so here goes, another try to blog.

wish me luck!

and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment