Wednesday, April 8, 2015

this morning...........

an imaginary conversation i had with you as i was having my usual chai tea...

J : where u off to?
M : work, then burn stress in gym
J : stressed huh?
M : kinda...where you off to?
J : nowhere, beach then more beach, one can never have enough booty watching anyways (with that boyish grin on ur face)
M : naughty you
J : hey I'am a man, and expected to be one
M : whatever...
J : wish you could watch with me
M : whatever, you go and have fun
J : seriously, i wish you would spend the day with me
M : sunday, we'll drive over to zeerovers then to baby beach, you are gonna love it there
J : is it a nude beach?
M : just as expected, you asked that question
J : hey I'm a man....
M : yeah yeah you are a naughty man indeed
J : appealing yes?
M : yes, in every sense of the word

that is how i pictured it to be if you are indeed here....maybe in the future. one can always dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment