Wednesday, September 14, 2011

missing you.....

Dear Jaan,

You said we shouldn’t talk for now.

I know we are undergoing a hurdle in our relationship ..i badly want to tell you that we should just let things stay as they are, but I know that will not help at all..sooner or later I know I would have to settle things on my side, before we can even look into a future for us..

Aside from that stormy day a few months back, today was the only time that I remember not communicating with you at all. And it felt so different, so hollow…like a big part of me is missing..

I wish tomorrow would bring more smiles to both of us. And I hope the following days would even be better..

I miss you..you have no idea how many times I started to compose a message to send you, but something prevented me from clicking that send button.. because maybe you are right.. maybe we really shouldn’t talk right now..maybe we should just let things work themselves out..

I just pray that things sort themselves out pretty soon..i can ignore the distance between us..but those hours that passed without any communication between us are sheer torture..

i am wishing you were here..what I would do to have you near me right now, right this very moment..but I know that if its meant to be, then we would be together again soon..

if there’s one thing I would like to ask from you right now, it is that you keep loving me..because I know I will be loving you until that time that things fall into place and we are together again..

Mei tumse pyar karti hun meri jaan…..

No comments:

Post a Comment